The INVESTRADE comprising of its employees and volunteer office-bearers / Trustees etc. is distinct from its constituent members and is not responsible for settling grievances against any of its members, in any form.
The Code of Ethics that all members of the INVESTRADE are required to adhere to is the limiting provision wherein upon specific written complaints (including by email) the INVESTRADE holds sole discretion in the evaluation and disposal of the complaints to the extent of the provisions applicable to its members only in the maintenance of their memberships.
Any specific grievances arising against any specific members of the INVESTRADE either through the usage of this website or otherwise is a matter between a concerned party and the said member and not the prerogative of the INVESTRADE to obtain damages, repairs or restitution for the aggrieved party / “visitors” who are advised to be approaching independent course of law.
The goals and activities of the INVESTRADE are purely educational. Any concepts, ideas, techniques, views that may be expressed by whosoever within various features of the website such as the Newsletter, Webcasts, articles, write-ups, discussion forums and any and all content is not a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell or undertake any investment or trading action. “Visitors” to the website may apply their own discretion in evaluating, understanding, testing and developing their own thoughts and actions and the INVESTRADE or any of its constituents will not be responsible for accuracy, effectiveness or profitability of any actions that anyone may undertake based upon any ideas etc. that anyone may obtain from this website or any of the other INVESTRADE communications.
Neither INVESTRADE recommends nor vets any products, concepts, ideas, thoughts that may be communicated from this website by way of contributed articles, videos, advertisements, reviews or any such forms of communication.
Continuation of any services, features or facilities on this website is not guaranteed. Disruptions or total abandonments of any features due to technological, economical, members’ tastes & preferences, regulatory, compliance or any and all other factors is possible at any time. Visitors, whether members of the INVESTRADE or seeking to be members of the INVESTRADE or any other general visitors may use any of the features, services, facilities of this site keeping in mind other factors and shall have no rights at law or otherwise to seek damages, penalties or compensations of any kind whatsoever.
(1) RESPONSIBILITY OF POSTS & MESSAGES – Investrade.org its associates and all related parties are under no circumstances responsible for the postings and messages by any of the forum participants. The postings do not reflect the views of Investrade.org, its associates and all related parties, but that of the originators.
(2) ACCURACY OF MESSAGES – Investrade.org does not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. Any information or ideas provided by participants of Forum have to be authenticated with authoritative sources.
(3) ALWAYS SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE – Be aware of possible speculative comments (also known as “ramping”) aimed at manipulating other investors. Posters may post overly-optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks or indexes, in an attempt to influence other investors. Before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.
(4) INDEMNITY – By using this forum, you indemnify ,Investrade.org & its associates and related parties of all claims howsoever resulting from the usage of the Forum.
(1) MONITORING & MODERATION – Considering the real-time nature of this forum, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted.
(2) OUR RIGHT TO RESTRICT ACCESS – Investrade.org may at its sole discretion allow access to or exclude anybody from its Forum.
(3) COMPLAINT OF OBJECTIONABLE MESSAGE – Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the admin immediately. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
(4) OUR RIGHT TO DELETE, CENSOR & PUBLISH – Although , Investrade.org does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at Investrade.org reserve the right to delete, censor or publish any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless.
(5) OUR RIGHT TO DISCLOSE – We at Investrade.org also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
(6) NO ABUSIVE & IRRESPONSIBLE POSTING – You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use Investrade.org to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
(7) NO ADVERTISEMENTS & SPAMS – Please note that advertisements, self promotion, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate and not allowed on this forum.
(8) STRICTLY NO DISCUSSION WHATSOEVER SOLICITING OR EXCHANGE OF ILLEGAL AND/OR COPYRIGHT MATERIAL INCLUDING EBOOKS, SOFTWARE PROGRAMES, ETC.
(1) DE-REGISTRATION & BAN – Contravention on any of the above policies may, at sole discretion, lead to your permanent and irrevisible banning from this forum or website.
(2) DISCLOSURE OF IDENTITY – If a serious breach of law or regulation is committed, Investrade.org may, at its sole discretion, disclose your identity to the appropriate authority for investigation and prosecution.
Investrade.org may also choose to disclose publicly your identity and your act of contravention at the Forum or website.
Advertisements and solicitations of any kind are strictly prohibited unless you are a paying site sponsor. You will not harvest or collect information about the users or members of this site or use such information for the purpose of spamming them via e-mail. You will not solicit our members with any type of commercial offer, or advertise your business through your posts or private messages, or profile page. This includes, but is not limited to, posting your phone or fax number(s) and posting any URLs or hyperlinks to your commercial web site(s) or email account(s). Investrade.org and its admins may remove, edit or delete any posts, without prior notice, that contain unauthorized advertisements or solicitations. You agree that Investrade.org may, without prior notice, immediately terminate your membership upon discovery of any unauthorized advertising or solicitation.
Note : Please note that by using this forum you indicate your acceptance to the Rules, Policies and Disclosure mentioned above.